Dated: 9th August'2017

I graduated today. So call this whole "me being awake right now and writing at this hour" thing graduation blues? (I might upload this later than the day I started writing it, so just ignore this lol)
Nah, I'm just kidding, this post was waay over due, I was just waiting for the right time and uh, the feels? 

Two years, of joy, sadness, new friendships, drama, anger and heartbreaks (I only had the exam and university related ones lol don't worry), they come to an end now. 
So I had to write a post about the people who made these two years worth it.
There's no specific order for the names, I'm just writing randomly so you can stop wondering. And I might be a little straightforward and blunt here so you read this at your own choice, okay, considering the fact that I will send the link to everyone I've written about, ok chill it won't be that bad!

Mirha and Ramsha:
I wouldn't have survived biology classes without you two, and I'm not kidding. Because I'd usually get sick out of just nowhere and yeah I still think Dr. Hasnain probably has an image of me as a drama queen and your weird jokes would help, A LOT :p
We got pretty close this year, and I'm glad we did. 
Ramsha, maybe the reason I didn't get into AKU is that I am meant to find your dream guy in DOW with you? *wink wink*
And I will never understand how you like you-know-who, I mean how!?!?? I'm
so glad at least Sheronia agrees with me on this.
And Mirha, I would have been so glad I have you in the same university as us but well, don't you dare forget me!

Naba:
Acha first of all, CONGRATULATIONS YOU SNEAKY LITTLE IDK WHAT
I told you I already had an idea, and I'm NOT sorry for reading that conversations in your phone, haha!
I love you but you've got to stop screaming at me ok
God knows why I haven't screamed back at you yet, probably because Maheen and I would always just laugh it off and never take you seriously. 
Thanks for providing us a better car service than Careem, even though Maheen and I will never understand why your driver kept driving in Defence for easily twenty minutes after we left college!

Maheen:
If there's one person whose strength makes me go in a state of awe, that's you! Who knew, those 8th grade plans about 26th April with Sana and Ramsha would lead us here?
Here's to bearing with Naba's screams together and relying on her to get us to places we wanted to go to, to being together in literally every single class this year, to 10 minute biryani sessions in the cafe, to crying over regatta together, to gossiping about people we don't like, to watching 'someone's' dance videos on Instagram in Naba's car and so much more stuff. 
I hope you have the happiest of your days at LUMS, because there's no one who deserves it more!

Sana:
Hey, you! Woah, you should be honoured to have been mentioned on my blog for the third time now, hmm.
Maybe both of us didn't get into AKU because we're meant to be together again in DOW just like we have been for the past five years? Too cheesy, haha?
There have been so many times when people have asked me about you and well, I've always said "she's my always go-to bestfriend who will just always be there". 
No thanks for putting up with all the college drama in my life most of which wasn't even related to me looool, because that's your duty ok, here's to five more years of that and a lot of other stuff? 
P.s. You get a 100/10 as a bestfriend 'without an h' *wink wink*


Yusra:
I'm so glad I had at least someone from Adda in college with me because it just wouldn't have been the same without your weird mood swings and whines, hahaha! I love how you give all of us reality checks. 
May you don't ever have to feel the pain of 'broken tendons', or the feeling of being super uncomfortable when someone makes you 'awkward af'. Thank god I finally remembered this awkward af thing, I almost forgot it. 
Please always stop being late everywhere ok. I'll miss you sooooo much when we won't be in the same university, aaargh!

Sudais:
Hey there, Mr. over-confident screenshot lover! It's pretty funny how we started talking the other day on WhatsApp and I told you the whole Instagram story, haha.
It was pretty great hearing your whole story, would've been a lot cooler if you'd told me that on WhatsApp instead of Snapchat *eye roll*
Oh and btw, I have to accept that unfortunately, your corsage picture was better than mine :(((
And I didn't wanna know who knelt down but thanks for letting me know anyway, haha! Have a great time in the university you're going to, sorry I keep forgetting the name :p
May people know you there as someone other than the guy who's a master at gossips and trading screenshots!

Ali:
Ali yaaaar, if i didn't know you, I wouldn't have had anyone to share my over excitement with about interesting episodes of Arrow and Flash, no one would keep forcing me to watch Brooklyn Nine Nine and no one would make fun of Barry Allen with me. You're a reaaaaally sweet person, as far as I know, haha! Best of luck for the future, I'll miss youuu. 
P.s. you still haven't tagged me in LoT's new season's trailer, pfffft

Zainab:
Shamiiiiiiim! Remember when I used to call you that the entire AS year, God knows how I got over that, but you've got to admit, it was pretty cool ok. 
I've absolutely no idea how I would've survived Bio and Chem classes without you, especially in AS. 
It was hilarious when you get all worried about the stuff you saw in your dream about someone sabotaging your relationship and HAHA, how we used to tell each other about how black out kids would be, I still remember that! 
And I loved how you'd tell me all those small things after saying "kisi ko nahi bataana sahi hai" *inserts moon emoji*
Thanks to you skipping classes, I became friends with Muneeb(don't get over excited Muneeb, you're still very annoying ok)
I'll miss you A LOT, really hoping we get into the same university! 

Muneeb: 
Its HILARIOUS when you act all jealous and how you kept asking about prom, I loved Chem classes with you, they were awesome, really :p
Really glad to get to know you in A2(first and the last time I say this, ok, don't get over-excited)
And no I will not wait for you, pls stop dreaming *evil smile emoji*
Have a great time in Germany! Shaadi per bula hi lungi tumhe, don't worry. And stop eyeing my socks and making fun of them ok


Sarah:
You're probably the only person in our group who has absolutely no idea what's going on with the rest of us or about all the drama that exists. So you're probably just absent-minded and slow, as Naveen and I tell you? Or you just don't care, but excuse me how is that possible!?!?? 
But I seriously love how you're so easy to talk to and I can tell you anything anytime I want to so freely, because believe me I don't really just give away stuff like that. You also know the embarrassing Instagram story, I don't know if you remember it or not but anyway, don't you dare forget me when you go to UBC, which you will, IA! Stop whining so much, you idiot!


Areeb:
Mr. Areeb Adam! Omg I'm rushing through this post now because I really want to get done with this before 10th since I want you to read this before you leave. So I know I don't really say it but it's so much fun having you around, even when we have to explain everything to you about ten times easily and even when we have to listen to your lame jokes(pls don't be offended minor, they are funny at times)
Our group hangouts will definitely NOT be the same without you and I don't know if I'll meet a person like you in university who is everyone's mutual friend on Facebook, who keeps bumping cars all the time and who's a crazy Subway fan. I'll miss you v v v v much, Areeb *heart emoji*
P.s. Please download the picture below to get free Subway whenever you want, v nice gift I know, you're welcome!


Naveen:
It's been a weird memorable time with you, really. Considering the fact that I was so close to giving up, I'm glad we got past the typical high school arguments and made our way through all that. 
You've really got to stop taking people's shit, because like I say, you're way too nice at times and how I can't ever be like that which is pretty cool :p
A v v gay paragraph for you because I couldn't think of what else to write, haha, you'll have four amazing years in Habib, make wonderful friends and achieve whatever you're destined to in life. 
I'll miss you, mainly the 12-1 breaks we spent together in A2, the 8-9 am free time we had before our first class, our 'girl-times' at your house and you getting awkward and over thinking about every little thing and maybe, all those petty arguments too.


Noumi:
Can I please say how much I loved that grey tux of yours for the hundredth time, yours rocked more than my date's ok, you should be v proud!
We made it through these two years, I'll miss you soooo much, if it wasn't for you and Yusra, I probably would've never known Khadija or hung out with Bareera and Rbia as much. I loved our 10-11 breaks in A2 and our 2-2:30 gossip sessions where you, Yusra and I would talk about the most random stuff, stare at someone's butt, search about broken heart tendons, make Yusra 'awkward af', bitch about corporate stuff, whine about our family's weird traditions(remember "haath kyun milaaya"?) and be v v v v sad over Minhaal's love life *inserts moon emoji*
I also remember how over-ecstatic we were when both of us got promoted and when we got nominated for best volunteer and best DO, haha, greaaaaat times!
There's no point of saying 'don't you dare forget me' because duuuuuh, you can't ok.

Minhaal:
Funny how we stuck with a typo like bestfriend'h' to describe our super non-gay bestfriendh-ship, haha
So I told you I don't remember which one of us sent the other friend requests, it was me, hahah, and you're v easy to fool, pls stop being so dumb! 
From you making fun of me all the time(it's not really funny ok I'll kill you), to you calling me *im not even going to say the word because I hate it*, to you forwarding me weird drops walay messages, mailay insaan, to my v v v awesome predicated stories(how dare you ignore them), including the embarrassing Instagram ones, who knew what a hair nest joke could lead to, to me sending everyone a follow request in your 'people you may know' on your Instagram because I was probably pissed at something(that was a v good revenge idea btw), to the 52 and 67 jokes, to the v cool movie directing plan we made, to you being there when i had to deal with a B in bio and the AKU rejection(no I can't cry rn :p), to a really cool photoshoot and a car ride before prom and to g'aaah, so much more stuff! 
I luv me too and ofc I'll miss u the most 'too,' hahah, looking forward to 67 billion more memories, get your ass back here next year in July for Tooba's wedding otherwise I'll un-bestfriendh you! 
And don't you dare go all caps on me, duuuh!
P.s. (No homo)^520000, definitely, "lmao" 


Didn't know I'd be posting this a day before my birthday and the stupid result but well, here it is. Phew!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too much awesome-ness to handle in one post.

Shut up.

It's the wind that takes away the memories.