Shut up.

I LIKE small talk. I don't want to hear how galaxies are made and how the solar system works. I don't want to listen to your stories at 2 am while 'sitting on the roof under the stars' because I'd rather prefer sleeping under the blankets on my bed. I don't like hearing the cliché story of how your boyfriend cheated on you or how your friend betrayed you or how your crush broke your heart and how you now spend your days crying and eating icecream and reading deep shit on Instagram, accept it, it ends up making you more depressed. I don't want to know how 'you find meaning in sad poems.' Stop romanticizing life and making yourself seem useless. Lift your chin up, smile, grow up and LIVE. The mainstream 'deep talks' can wait. 
No, I'm not sorry. 🤗

Comments

  1. Loved the point you made but small talk? Honestly? Ugh. It's just so meaningless and you'd only put up with it if it's your relative making it and you can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small talk as innn, please NO DEEP TALK AND ALL THAT SHIT :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Too much awesome-ness to handle in one post.

It's the wind that takes away the memories.