Too much awesome-ness to handle in one post.

'You have to leave something behind to go forward.'
Bleh.
So, January has already passed and well, now there is almost a month and a half left for the torture to end. Woohooo! I am gonna miss it when it all ends. *wakes myself up*
NOT the school. I repeat, not at all. I'm just going to miss some awesome people I'll be separated from.You don't know which awesome people I'm talking about, right? Wait, you will, :')
How about I start with some of my oldest friends?

FATEEEMAAA.

"Hi, I'm Fatima. I make dirty jokes when I'm uncomfortable. No, wait, I'm always uncomfortable. No, wait, I always make dirty jokes. I'm a master at them."
If somewhere out there, you see somebody waving like crazy or jumping all of a sudden, just prepare yourself for the Fatima attack. She will squeeze your cheeks like an Aunty(she isn't an Aunty type person but I don't know what happens to her at times like this or maybe she only does this with me because you all know how cute I am, after all) and say "You're so cutee."
She loves when she does this with me and I am like, "Fatimaaaa, shut up!"
She is that one person who can change your mood completely in a second and who will text you, God knows what stuff, during your exams and then when you will be completely freaked out because you won't know anything, she will start arguing with you using some very difficult vocabulary, even using words which you might have never heard in your life. No offense, Fateeemaa. All jokes apart, you know how much you mean to me. :') Cheesy, no? 


AYESHAAAA.
Oh oh, I remember how Fatima and Ayesha used to have those stupid(serious for them, though) fights and then Ayesha used to tell me about them so that I would talk to Fatima. It seemed like being a match-maker in an unsuccessful relationship. :p
I have never been great at solving fights and so, I always used to end up saying something due to which they would fight more and then, I would just listen to them and laugh. :3 Haha.
Khaaaaaer, Ayesha's amazing. Someone who will start crying while laughing and who's always going to call you Rotu even if you're trying to make your point. 


YUSRAAA.
Yusra is my buddy when it comes to disliking Memons and then whining over being one, and then crying over our conservative society. And oh, she also used to be really worried about her hair in every picture, like I still do, that is, until she stopped caring and I still feel uncomfortable when my hair just aren't right. :p
She's like the biggest fan of One Direction, I swearrrrr. And we have had so many arguments about it. :p
We have great memories together! :D

SAFAFAFAAFA.
Safa Imran Khan Pathan. Do I really have to tell how she is? Because the chances are that you will proably already know her. As Sehrish says, She is an all-in-one package. Haha, yes. Believe me, its true. Whether its about academics or sports or any other thing, she's awesome in EVERYTHING. She likes having a whole chaotic situation and then having the responsibility to sort everything out. This is pretty close. :p



Haha, don't worry, I am not making fun of you, Safa, you handle things waaaaaay to well. She is a popular kid. One who loves being a leader and actually has potential for being one. And oh, how can I forget her religious values? Whenever it comes to religion, you'll find her guiding you. No offense, Safa, but you know how much we love calling you our Amma and Dadi and whatsoever. :'))
The future guy Sehrish predicted for her is really awesome, and once you hear about him, you will be in tears by laughing so hard and holding your stomach so that it doesn't hurt. And oh, Safa loves her best friend so much, she will kill you even if you sit on her seat. Sorry, Safa, I had to. :'D
Safa Imraaaan, you are our amazing kaptaan. Stay like this forever!


NEEEHAAW.
Yeah, I had to write about Neha just after Safa because, 'always together', you know. :p
Frenemy, (yeah, I like calling her that) somebody with whom I've had very stupid, yet very serious fights too. She knows a little too much about me, (more than the other friends I have, that is, except Sana) which makes me feel pissed at her at times. Alisha, I think that might be the reason we don't talk much, as you keep saying. :p
We have had our deals, believe me, no one can have deals better than us. Hah! Apart from the whole Frenemy talk though, she's a Dark Horse, as Ms Saba once said. I like telling her stuff at times, yet I regret it too at times. She is seriously the MOST curious person you'll ever meet. Never, I repeat, NEVER, even by mistake say something you wouldn't like others to know in front of her because, well, she will eat up your mind about it. We have had good times too, Frenemy, from annoying 'people' on ask to making awesome shortforms and what not. And as I've told you before, I don't know if I'm going to miss you or not, I'll always miss our deals, our talks about BBA, SEBB, CBBS and (okay, enough with those shortforms) so many other things. :')
But, oh, I still hate you so much for ruining my bag and starting the whole Lame Burger Bachi thing. .-.


SEHREEESH.
Sehrish hates it when we call her that, but oh, whatever. :p
Sehrish Mohsin, somebody who resembles Spongebob's Sandy a lot, is that one person who will make you laugh so bad, your stomach will hurt and your eyes will be full of tears. She cracks amazing jokes and is our class-clown actually. And oh, guess what? She has predicted a guy for each of us. Quite clichè, I know, yet so funny at the same time. One can seriously shoo away boredom while sitting next to her. She used to write songs too, and I was her partner in that. 😎 Too bad, it's been a long time since we wrote one. If there is one person who mimics every teacher in an awesome way, one person without whom your class just doesn't seem alright, somebody whose jokes you'll love, that person, yes, that's Sehrish. And, oh, the fights she used to have with Alisha, they were hilarious, I swear. And now they are best friends, weird, no? 
Sehreeeeeeesh, no matter how much you piss me off, oh god, I'm going to miss you so much. So so much! And just a little advice, please don't take so much tension during exams and don't start studying after waking up at 4 in the morning. Maaayn, you drive me crazy too. :p


ALI-SHAH. 
Haha, no, it's not a guy's name. Sucha hilarious start, I know. :'DDD
Having a bit of Altaf Bhai's effect in her voice, this girl tries to act so innocent at times. All of us, we love teasing her so so much! Whether it's about supporting MQM, or having fights with well, you-don't-know-who at her tuitions, or her dreams of becoming a gynaecologist, you will absolutely love teasing her. And the way she intentionally coughs so hard so that all of turn around from our seats and look at her, god, too phunny. Ali-Shaaaah, I hope you become a great gynaecologist one day and be successful in your evil plans of leaving scissors in Sehrish's stomach, haha, I know it's so evil, and you don't blow up one day with the amount of food you eat. Hahah! 😂
I'll miss you, Aleeeesh, you're seriously our Joey, maybe, even a more amazing version of him. :D



ZOHAHAHHA. 
Zoha, one of my favourite cousins. Haha, yes. Zoha's unconditional love for Grey's Anatomy and Patrick Dempsey, especially, makes me want to smack her hard on the head at times. Sorry, Zoha, but you know I don't like the showwww or the old guy. :p
We have spent 16 years together, as cousins and really good friends too. I adore our never-ending talks about 'Friends' and how we obsess over each character and try to find qualities of each one of them in our friends. 
Zoha has big dreams. But she's got nothing to worry about. Zohahaha, you're going to become a famous doctor one day and then you're going to give all of us free check-ups, okay? :D
And no, I won't miss you when school ends because we see each other's faces everywhere apart from school too. Haha, okay, no, I'm kidding. I'll miss you, bro and I'll miss people being jealous of our cousin-ship and our mutual hatred for well, okay, forget it. :p


SANAAAA. 
Sana Awan. Best friend is a word too small. Okay, no, I don't like cheesy starts or cheesy stuff or anything cheesy. :p
But well, she is my human diary. Somebody who can make my day by saying the most stupid things, somebody whose mind I eat up about shitty stuff going in my life which she calls 'exciting'. She thinks that there is nothing exciting in her life and she's stupid for thinking like that. Sana Awan, our 'over head-girl', I hope you get a scholarship at Cambridge  like you've always wanted to and I hope that one day, we travel together, take a selfie with Eiffel Tower, ride bicycles together in Turkey, go to a Europe Tour together and do whatever we have always wanted to. I seriously have to salute you for handling me at my worsts and for bearing my exaggerated stories about my life and my confused personality and SEBB and what not. 
Don't even get me started on how much I'm gonna miss you. :3
We will do this. One daaaaay....


AQSA. 
Faislabadi. I don't really like the name but I don't have a name for her so yeah, let's just work with this one. She's that one self-obsessed person who thinks we are similar in some ways, but tbvh, I don't think I find any similarities. She loves talking about politics and oh, her hand gestures. Okay, yeah, they are funny and you know it, Aqsa. :p
She is awesome when it comes to arguments so, believe me, don't start a fight with her. Happy now, Aqsa? I'm actually saying that you usually win which sucks. :p
 I miss you, maaaayn. Visit Karachi soon! 


JAVERIA. 
This person has got some 'Peyton Sawyer' effect inside her. Haha, yes. And she's awesome. You'll always find her with a book in her hand or talking about something which doesn't make sense, to me, most of the time. :p
Javeriaaaa, hats off to you for insisting to me to read Harry Potter. Aqsa, you don't have to be angry, you also insisted me to read it. You're both awesome on equal levels. Javeria, I hope you achieve whatever you want to, in your life. :D


YUMNAA. 
Yumna Ghoriiiiii, oh you HAVE to know that you're  a great poet. You write such amazing stuff which makes me feel like what I write is absolutely nothing even though you praise me a lot and oh, tbh, I love when someone praises my poetry. I've read your blogposts and I know what kind of a person you are, quite sensitive at times and all. :p
Haha, you'll be missed. :')


RAIMA SQUAREPANTS.
Haha, Rahma, I know you love it when I call you that. You admitted this yourself and that too, on Twitter. :p
Khaer, Raima Squarepants, this girl calls me Hoida and I hate when she does. Her sense of sarcasm is awesome. She's our very own chandler. And the way she scolds somebody at times, haha, that's hilarious. She watches 15-20 shows at a time(okay, I might be exaggerating a bit) while I can't even watch 2. :3
Raima Squarepants, you have no idea how much I'm gonna miss singing Smelly Cat with you, and talking about Friends and insisting Zoha to watch it. 
'Raima Squarepants, Raima Squarepants, I am gonna miss youuu'
Read this in the Smelly Cat wali tone now. :D


AKHUNDDDDD.
Ramshaaaa, oh god, you have no idea how much I miss you and your name shouldn't even be in this post because I'm not going to miss you when school ends. I miss you right now too. So much. I remember our grade 8 times and oh, 26th April, I'll never forget that date, those awesome and very funny plans you, Sana, Maheen and I made together. And oh, I'm so jealous of your green eyes. You're beautiful, lady. Stay happy, always! 
Believe me, people, she's like a second Aqsa, always arguing about pointless things but usually winning at them. 
Akhundddd, kabhi Pakistan aao na, khashboo laga ke. :*


HAAANIIII.
Haniiii, oh, I remember the amazing times with her in classes KG-1 and 2, when we used to be best friends. I remember how much we used to annoy everyone, and then our teacher would punish us almost everyday. Such cute memories. HANI NAWED, your messages on WhatsApp are interrupting your paragraph so if it turns out bad, it's our fault. By the waaaaay, who knew, the once cute little annoying Hani would turn into this beautiful person inside and out. I've praised you too much, Hani, I think I should take it back. Tbh, I loved our childhood memories and oh oh, how can I forget, the 'I want to be smart and thin' fever we got some time ago? :'D
You love One Direction so much, just like Yusra and I think that's stupid. :p No offense, though. :3
I'll miss you, you idiot. Now shoo away. :p And you're the only one with whom I have this very cute childhood picture. *____*



And then there is me. But you all probably know about me now. :p
^^Yes, all of these people, they're amazing. I can't even imagine my life with it them and I'm going to miss each one if them so much.  And my hands ache from typing since too long. There you go, Sana, finally, I've written this post. And oh, Aqsa, i stole your idea but I just had to write this post. Goodnight! 







Comments

  1. Huda yar i love this post. I'm saving it so that i can read it whenever i miss u people which is probably going to be forever. Every day and every minute of my life to come.
    P.s Peyton Sawyer?! Really? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm so glad you guys loved it. And yes, P.Sawyer, always and forever. :p

      Delete
  2. THANKS HOIDA :D
    Such an emotion post *sob**sob*
    I LOVE IT. :p *Sarcasm* ;)
    Btw, you forgot your nickname, Be-Huudaa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hate all the nicknames you guys have given me. :p

      Delete
  3. And you forgot to mention my endless love for one direction. :3
    Still love them, tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll edit it just now. :p
      And I'm happy it cheered you up.
      Really? I'll be getting a farewell note? Yay! :D

      Delete
  4. Hudaaaa! This is amazing and it did cheer me up. Btw, you guys will get a farewell note from me soon. Currently working on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgeeeeee Hudaaaa AHMAAAAAZING post (I'm pretty sure burger people say it that way) �� but hey just kiddin' and yes this post is so-many-things-one-thing!!!
    And hey,you do write better than me, admit it but Shukraan for the tareef habibti!
    You too will be missed *gives endless huge virtual hugs* :")
    And yes you did read my Dear Diary wali post about the most ever embarrassing that ever happened to me, khair doston ka itna tou haq he :)
    P.s. The above comment has some speeelling mistakes,so yeah here you go :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I'm glad I read it. It was fun teasing you but don't worry, your little secret is safe with me. :p
    And yess, you do write amazing poetry. Over mat ho. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shut up.

It's the wind that takes away the memories.