~

"You know, you're sort of cold-hearted."
"Yeah, you're insensitive."
She smiled while she listened to what they said about her. 
"Haha, you don't know how over-excited I get when someone texts me first. You don't know how delighted I feel when my Dad brings me chocolates. You don't know how sad I get when I see a homeless child on the street and how I ask my Dad not to scare them away and give them money. You don't know how much seeing a stray dog in pain breaks my heart. You don't know how absolutely worthless I feel when I flunk that Physics test I studied so freakin' hard for. You don't know how I used to be that girl who would stay up until 3 am so she could read all the deep posts in peace. You don't know that there was a time when I followed all those pages on Instagram which made me feel like the saddest being on earth so I had to stop. You don't know all the times when I texted my best friend to tell me something to make me laugh because I was feeling so low. But now, I've just grown up and I'm really proud of that. I have a sea of emotions inside me but I hide them because I hated being an overly hormonal girly girl. So the next time you call me insensitive or heartless, please know that you don't know anything. In fact, you know nothing."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too much awesome-ness to handle in one post.

Shut up.

It's the wind that takes away the memories.